Started in 2003 by Dean and Amy, this farm outside of Burchard, NE (southeast of Lincoln), provides farm fresh free-range chickens and eggs. In 2018 Dean and Amy converted Plum Creek Farms into a distribution company. All producers are members of the family.
+ Little Addie’s Egg farm and 3A Poultry
- Owned by Dean and Amy’s daughter Olivia and her husband Logan Barr
+ PD's Poultry
- Owned by Dean and Amy’s son, Patrick Dvorak
“The finest freshest chicken from our farm to your kitchen.”
- Cather Dining Center
- Country Club of Lincoln
- Dish, Lincoln, NE
- Le Quartier Baking Company, Lincoln, NE
- Single Barrel, Lincoln, NE
- Sebastian’s Table, Lincoln, NE
- Fed a grain based vegetarian diet.
- Access to outdoor space.
- Feed is antibiotic and hormone free.
- Choices include: whole chicken, split half-chicken, 8 pc. cut-up chicken, chicken breasts, etc.
+ Grass fed ground beef
+ Thanksgiving turkeys
Pekarek's Produce Raikes Beef Co.